Celent Banking Newsletter, November 2010
From the Senior Vice President
At Celent, we take great pride in the depth and impartiality of our vendor evaluations. The ABCD Vendor View is so complex that it requires four dimensions instead of two.
1) Advanced Technology
2) Breadth of Functionality
3) Customer Base
4) Depth of Service
Yet we don't recognize the hard work of the vendors that earned high scores in our evaluations. That is now changing. I would like to announce Celent's XCelent Awards. These recognize the winners of the four categories with the following awards:
1) XCelent Technology
2) XCelent Functionality
3) XCelent Customer Base
4) XCelent Service
This change will explicitly honor top vendors for their excellent solutions. What isn't changing is our depth of analysis and impartiality. Client and non-client solution providers will be covered in the reports. Client and non-client solution providers will win XCelent Awards. We at Celent are delighted to acknowledge top solutions and top solution providers. I wish all the solution providers the best of luck. May the best solution win.
Senior Vice President
Chart of the Month
From the Celent report Imaging in the Retail Channel 2010: A Second Wind for Teller Capture
Celent Published Reports
- Defining a Payment Services Hub: Why Can't We Just All Agree?
- The Future of Consumer RDC: Going Mainstream
- Bancassurance in the Asia-Pacific Region: Replacing the Agency Distribution Model
- Mobile Payments in China: Emergence of a Mega-Market
- Evaluating the Vendors of Small Business Online Banking Solutions: Solutions for Large Banks
- State of Remote Deposit Capture 2010: Unintended Consequences
- Shuffling the Mobile Banking Vendor Deck: A Comparison of Mobile Retail Banking Solutions
- Imaging in the Retail Channel 2010: A Second Wind for Teller Capture
- HDFC Bank: Multichannel Integration
- Mobile Contactless Payments in South Korea: A Recipe for Future Success?
- Benchmarking Indian Banks: Size, Growth, Efficiency, and Risk Management
Research in Progress
- Personal Financial Management: The Time is Now
- Core Banking Solutions for US Credit Unions
- North American Banks' IT Spending