Celent Insurance Newsletter, August 2011
From the Senior Vice President
Got a hankerin' for core systems insights? You've come to the right place.
Our policy admin ABCD report series has kicked off with the publication of the European general version. The North American versions (personal lines, commercial lines, life and annuity), the European life/annuity version, and the Asian versions are in full production mode and will be published soon. It's a ton of work, but the resulting body of knowledge is stunning.
There's also a report pending that updates the business case discussion for legacy renewal. Karen Monks and I have enjoyed conversations with many of you about that one.
For more case studies and networking opportunities, please consider attending Creative Disruption: A Core Systems Strategy Workshop in Boston on November 3. It's free for Celent clients, and I am excited about the dynamic day that is emerging.
There are a few seats left at our insurer-only Peer Networking Event at Allied Insurance in Des Moines on August 26. The topic? Evolving Cloud Computing and Legacy Modernization Strategies.
It all adds up to an amazing, timely view of core systems in all major markets. This is what many of you are after right now, and we're happy we can deliver.
Senior Vice President
Chart of the Month
From the upcoming Celent report: Reviving the Insurance Core Systems Business Case.
Celent Published Reports
- IT Spending Trends in the Japanese Insurance Industry: 2011
- Mining the Chatter: Optimizing Social Media Monitoring
- China Insurance Market and Technology Trends 2011
- Policy Administration Systems for General Insurers in Europe 2011
- Meeting Insurers' IT Requirements: A Turkish Success Story
- Document Automation: Solution Vendors for Insurers 2011
- 2011 Asia Insurance CIO Survey
- North American Insurance Software Deal Trends 2011: Property/Casualty Edition
- North American Insurance Software Deal Trends 2011: Life/Health/Annuity Edition
Research in Progress
- Policy Administration ABCD Reports (Various)
- Reviving the DOA Core Systems Business Case
- Location Intelligence in Insurance: A Vendor Spectrum Report
- XCelent ABCD Data Mastery System Solutions
- US Annuities: Market Trends and Key Technology Issues
- Multicountry Policy Admin and Underwriting Platform Segmentation
Celent Insurance Peer Networking Event: Evolving Cloud Computing & Legacy Modernization Strategies
Des Moines, IA
August, 26, 2011
Creative Disruption: A Core Systems Strategy Workshop
November 3, 2011
Participate in Celent Research
Core systems implementation metrics. This is a cooperative project: for every project you submit, you'll get back group data about that system type. Contact Mike Fitzgerald (email@example.com) to receive the data collection tool.