セレント・モデルインシュアラー2018 - デジタルとオムニチャネルのケーススタディ集
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Key research questions
- What would it look like for an insurer to do everything right with today’s technology?
- What are some best practices and measurable business results of technology projects in digital and omnichannel initiatives?
- What can insurers learn from the digital Model Insurer initiatives?
Celent recognizes five companies with a 2018 Model Insurer Award in Digital and Omnichannel
- Acuity Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Cake Insure
- Sompo Japan Sigorta
This report highlights five outstanding implementations of digital strategies by insurers — which resulted in reduced costs, faster cycle times, and better customer experiences. This year’s winners were a mix of property/casualty and life insurers. As a group they focused on innovating their new business and distribution processes
Celent has a simple one-sentence definition of digital:
- The move from the physical to the virtual world, from person-to-person interaction to person-to-machine or machine-to-machine.
Omnichannel may be defined as a set of systems and capabilities providing a single version of the truth:
- Regarding all relevant parties’ interactions and statuses across all relevant data sets.
- Available anytime through any channel via any device.