Finovate Spring 2014 Recap
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
I spent much of last week in San Jose attending Finovate Spring. I'm a Finovate veteran at this point, having seen all kinds of companies take the stage at the conference. Even after all these years Finovate is still my favorite conference. I rarely attend sessions at industry conferences but I make it a point to attend most if not all of the Finovate demos. The demo format is awesome, new companies show up each year, and there is much to learn. Granted, some of the companies don't stand a chance, though all need to be applauded for innovating and attempting to take our industry to the next level. There were several key themes at Finovate Spring:
- Lending and alternative credit (e.g. LendingTree, LendingRobot, Roostify, CUneXus, Visible Equity, etc.)
- Security and authentication. (e.g. Rippleshot, EyeVerify, TrueLink, ID.me, etc.)
- Digital investing. (e.g. Motif Investing, Stockpile, TD Ameritrade / LikeFolio, etc.)
- Self service (e.g. Interactions, Intellisresponse, etc.)
- Mobile enhancements. (e.g. Ondot Systems, Loop, Jumio, etc.)
[…] Celent: Strategy Consulting for Financial Institutions blog: Finovate Spring 2014 Recap http://bankingblog.celent.com/2014/05/finovate-spring-2014/ […]
[…] is about International Payments Summit (IPS) which took place last month. Jacob mentioned in his Finovate post that he ensures that he attends as many sessions as possible – IPS is very much turning into […]