Webinar Playback: Payments Modernization Update: What FedNow, Nacha, and TCH Updates Mean to Your Payments Strategy
2021/03/24 14:00:00 - 15:00 EDT (18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET)
Note: To access playback for this webinar click the "Website" button above, or copy the link below:
The Clearing House RTPⓇ network is gaining transaction volume. FedNow recently said they are on track to go live in 2023—which is earlier than many expected. Nacha is launching new requirements for ACH. So, what does this mean for your organization's 2021 plans? And how does this affect payments modernization overall?
In this educational webinar presented by Mercator Advisory Group on March 24, at 2:00 p.m. ET, Sarah Grotta, Director, Debit and Alternative Products Advisory Service at Mercator Advisory Group, and Mark Ranta, CTP Payments Practice Lead at Alacriti, will discuss:
- The recent speed of change in payments, including real-time payment adoption
- Payments types FIs plan to add and their IT spend trends
- Chief concerns reported by executives regarding payment trends
- Update on market demand for faster payments
- Payment types at risk of losing market share due to faster payments
- Security and risk of the RTP and faster payments market
- Faster payments use cases
- Forecasts for interoperability of real-time payment networks and cross-border scenarios
- Next steps to consider on your payments modernization progression
Director, Debit and Alternative Products Advisory Service at Mercator Advisory Group
Sarah’s professional credentials include over 20 years of broad payments and banking experience with a track record of new product innovation. Her experience includes senior leadership positions in a mix of large financial institutions and fast-paced startups including KeyBank, SunTrust, Springbok and DimpleDough in addition to managing her own consulting firm.
Mark Ranta, CTP
Payments Practice Lead, Alacriti
Mark is responsible for working with Alacriti's market partners and financial institution customers discussing, exploring, and examining market trends and key drivers in the evolving digital payment space. Prior to joining Alacriti, Mark's nearly 15-year career has been focused entirely on the banking and payments space, working for solution providers and research firms supporting both the corporate and consumer banking markets. Mark is a Certified Treasury Professional and holds a Bachelor of Arts from Lafayette College.
Corporate Banking, Retail Banking