Micro-services: The New Building Blocks of Financial Technology
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
In these days of ever increasing regulation, weighing risk has never been more critical. Measuring and managing risk across multiple systems is complex and can be costly. Risk technology is undergoing its next wave of innovation with the new breed of a single integrated solution. Forward looking firms are realising that in the new world, the ability to achieve scale, reliability and flexibility will be a winning factor.
Join Quantifi and Celent as they take an in-depth look at these issues in this complimentary webinar. Register early as places are limited!
- Risk and regulatory developments - the journey ahead
- Rapidly changing market and business drivers influencing technology decisions
- Common architectural and technology development challenges (current state)The business case for adopting modern technology (future possibilities)
- The business case for adopting modern technology (future possibilities)
- Characteristics of the next generation of risk technology – micro-services
- Marc Adler, Chief Architect, Quantifi
- Cubillas Ding, Research Director, Celent