Enabling trading success in the cloud - WEBINAR
2020/12/10 14:00:00 - 17:00 GMT (09:00 EST, 15:00 CET)
hosted by IPC and Vela, United Kingdom
“ENABLING TRADING SUCCESS IN THE CLOUD”
IPC and Vela would like to invite you to join a panel of experts on Thursday, 10 December 2020 at 2pm GMT / 9am EST
There has been a lot of focus on trading firms and exchanges migrating their technology platforms to the cloud as a means of streamlining infrastructure, reducing costs, and refreshing architecture. Yet, one of the key benefits is the ability to rapidly test and validate new business ideas, strategies, and markets to know where to concentrate on investment time, money, and resources.
Please join IPC, Celent and Vela who will consider how private and public cloud environments can help financial institutions ‘fail fast’ to quickly iterate and innovate.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- Enabling rapid access to new markets, data sources and services to validate business cases
- Roles of ecosystems and marketplaces to advance this strategy
- Ability to explore emerging technologies and experiment with new ideas without traditional upfront investment
- Use of hybrid models (on-premise and cloud) to optimise deployment choices
• Monica Summerville, Head of Capital Markets, Celent.
• Garrick Stavrovich, Product Management Leader, Nasdaq.
• Mike Smith, Director of Global Exchange Relations Management, IPC.
• Ollie Cadman, Chief Product Officer, Vela.
Clive Posselt of The Realization Group will moderate the session.
IPC is a technology and service leader powering the global financial markets which interconnects nearly 7,000 diverse capital market participants across 750 cities in over 60 countries. IPC has a strong global presence with its Connexus Cloud and Connexus Infrastructure Service.
Vela is a leading independent provider of data and execution technology for global multi-asset electronic trading. Vela’s SuperFeed is a fully-managed, low-latency market data feed that delivers high-quality, normalised real-time data via a single source and available in cloud environments
Please, kindly submit your registration to attend the event here: https://cutt.ly/Trading-success-cloud
or click on the "Website" button placed above.
Capital Markets, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, North America