5 - 2019/05/07
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, United States
The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype
Fostering New Partnerships that are Driving Successful Transformation
With over 1300 new insurtech companies flooding the market, this technological tsunami can have an IT executives head spinning. And whether you’re looking to invest or just leverage the assets of these new technologies, it’s awfully hard to figure out where – and how -- to start.
Many insurers are taking their first “baby” steps – but are looking for guidance and support. ITA LIVE 2019 will focus on examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. Through speaker presentations, panel discussions and roundtables, we’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
ITA LIVE 2019 will feature over 20 presentations, panel discussions and roundtables focused on exciting topics like:
- What exactly is an InsurTech? Cutting through the jargon and nomenclature
- Overview of the InsurTech landscape
- The power of Mature Tech. How are mature technology vendors working with startups to bring ancillary benefits?
- The personalization and customization of customer engagement
- Effect of UBI and sensor technology on risk and pricing
- Cyber insurance and risk
- Rightsizing technology for your company (small, medium and large)
- Leveraging big data, unstructured data and data analytics across the value chain
- Automation and robotics
- Machine learning/Artificial intelligence
- Insuring the new generation of millennials
Life Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance