Webinar - Mastering Insurance Innovation Part 1: Ideation - Ninety Consulting
The goal of this session is to share the key takeaways from Ninety Consulting's recent workshop “Mastering Insurance Innovation Part 1: Ideation”.
What delegates have said about it:
- "A fascinating session on ideation in insurance - but with definite applicability cross-sector as to how we can innovate effectively to solve customer (and stakeholder) pain points." - Director from Aetna
- "It was a great session." - Innovation manager from Lloyd's Lab
- "Timing is perfect. Excellent facilitation. Relevant. Group task runs for the right amount of time." - CTO from gig economy insurtech startup
The webinar will be hosted by Ninety Consulting’s Senior Partner Dan White and Delivery Director Kathy Walker. They will be joined by special guests who attended the workshop.
By registering, you will be able to join us live and also to receive the video recording.
Link to register: http://bit.ly/2J783Lc
About the topic area:
The Ninety Consulting Ideation & Evaluation phase is part of our specialist 123 Framework™ for insurance innovation. To find out more about before the webinar, watch this methodology tutorial by our Innovation Consultant Dan Webster: http://bit.ly/insuranceideation
This phase starts by identifying the key problem statements, crystallizing them, and focusing on the ones to solve. We then introduce formal ideation techniques, crowd-sourced ideation campaigns if appropriate, and idea evaluation techniques such as false door/dry testing.
The aim is to generate stretching ideas, check them quickly for product-market fit, and feed the best ones into our Stage 1 MVP, when we use Design Thinking to explore and evaluate a new hypothesis for desirability with its target users; for the feasibility of delivery; and for the viability of the commercial case.
In this session, we will be exploring:
- Ideation techniques which help insurers accelerate fresh product ideas into the market: what are them, when to use them, and how they work?
- How to take customers problems to find new solutions which deliver value to the business? We’ll revisit the problem-solution-value format.
- Best practices for your ideation session
- What’s next? Methods to prioritize and test your idea.
We curated this debate at the London workshop, using some of our insurance-specialist innovation techniques to explore this topic.
We look forward to sharing our learnings with you.
In case the time isn’t convenient, please register at http://bit.ly/2J783Lc to receive the recording.