Net Finance Interactive
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
2 - 2014/12/04
Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Francisco
As financial services firms look to finalize their budgets for 2015, the timing of this event in San Diego could not be better. It will feature 100% new plenary presentations, 80% new speakers from our traditional NetFinance event and over 70 total presenters. The format will be with 50% high impact presentations, 50% roundtable or interactive sessions including a Stanford Design and a separate Responsive Design workshop. Topics include:
- Innovation & Disruption Day: Geolocation, geofencing, wearables, hybrid apps, internet of things & more
- Omni-Channel: Creating an organization where digital makes the executive decisions vs. the traditional offline model
- Analytics: Designing a cross-channel marketing metrics platform to provide real-time performance at your fingertips
- Monetizing Mobile: Using faster payments & convenience to monetize the mobile channel
- Creating The Digital Advisor: Evaluating their entire digital footprint to create a more effective advisor given the new rules of the game