Wealth management trends 2015
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
14 September 2015Ashley Globerman
What are the top trends facing the wealth management industry in 2015? Celent explores this question along with the areas in which wealth managers and vendors are lagging and/or missing opportunities to position themselves for long-term growth. The main trends highlighted in the report include:
- Realignment of the wealth management business.
- Ongoing disruption of advisor-based model.
- Next-gen clients arising.
- Digitization and channel expansion.
- Creating efficiencies with platform consolidation and middle/back office improvements.
- Increasing focus on advisor and end user tools.
- Mutualization of costs.
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America