Wealth management trends 2015
Celent will help qualify your requirements and introduce you to the vendor
Spotted a missing vendor? Use this form to alert a vendor to the Celent service
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Register to access this feature
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
Vendor requires PRO subscription to activate this feature
Requires research subscription, contact Celent for more info
14 September 2015Ashley Globerman
What are the top trends facing the wealth management industry in 2015? Celent explores this question along with the areas in which wealth managers and vendors are lagging and/or missing opportunities to position themselves for long-term growth. The main trends highlighted in the report include:
- Realignment of the wealth management business.
- Ongoing disruption of advisor-based model.
- Next-gen clients arising.
- Digitization and channel expansion.
- Creating efficiencies with platform consolidation and middle/back office improvements.
- Increasing focus on advisor and end user tools.
- Mutualization of costs.
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America