Becoming a Celent Model Insurer 2017: A Guide to Celent’s Annual Award Program
What would it look like for an insurance company to do everything right with today’s technology? The answer depends on many things including size, complexity of operations and products, and technological maturity.
Celent’s approach for selecting a Model Insurer award winner is to seek examples of best practices in technology usage in different areas critical to success in insurance. This report provides guidance on how to submit a quality Model Insurer nomination and transparency into what Celent is looking for when judging a nomination.
This year we are accepting nominations in five categories:
- Data mastery and analytics.
- Digital and omnichannel technology.
- Innovation and emerging technologies.
- Legacy transformation.
- Operational excellence.
Insurers are encouraged to submit their initiatives, which we evaluate on three criteria:
- Demonstrable business benefits.
- Degree of innovation.
- Technology or implementation excellence as seen through the use of best practices.
Being recognized as a Model Insurer has a number of benefits for the insurance company and its executives:
- Prestige of the award.
- PR opportunities to promote the award.
- Further exposure via a Celent case study.
- Complimentary invitation to attend Innovation and Insight Day, Celent’s flagship annual event.