Advances in the International Employee Benefits Business: Top Five Trends
The employee benefit market has experienced major changes and will continue to change.
In the report Advances in the International Employee Benefits Business: Top Five Trends, Celent identifies and describes five trends that are playing a major role in the employee benefit markets:
- Structural and regulatory changes.
- Convergence in employees’ health needs and employers’ demands.
- Change in distribution structure.
- Innovation and digitization.
- Complex value chain fragmentation and competition.
“Because of globalization, many issues related to business, health, and society tend to be more and more common between geographies,” says Nicolas Michellod, a senior analyst with Celent’s Insurance practice and coauthor of the report. “Conditions that impact their employees’ health and productivity encourage companies to look for services beyond traditional benefits schemes.”
This report contains three figures and seven tables.