Analytic Strategy Execution – P&C Insurer Practices and Priorities
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
25 May 2020
North America Property and Casualty Edition
Data, AI, and cloud are growing areas of IT and business emphasis across the world. These trends are accelerating now especially as digitization and no-contact, no-cash transactions grow due to COVID-19. This survey focuses on data and analytics for Property and Casualty insurers in North America. A special question for COVID-19 was added to see how executives were thinking about their data, AI, and cloud priorities.
The objective of the survey presented here is to:
- Understand what is important to get value from data.
- Define key risks to realizing that value.
- Identify new types and sources of data.
- Identify new types and sources of computation and analytics.
- Learn how companies manage teams and organizational structure.
The report concludes:
- Data and analytics are a competitive advantage that makes it easier to do business, make better decisions, and know customers to improve the customer experience.
- The key challenges to the successful use of data include poor data governance, competing priorities with modernization efforts, and lack of a data-driven culture.
- Other findings are inside the report.