Applying Geospatial Intelligence Frameworks to Analytics Across the Insurance Value Chain
The Story of Data, Maps, and Digital Proximity
The “Last Mile” in delivery, direction, service, communication, and experience is the one that matters most to people. It binds customers, employees, families, partners, suppliers, and communities on a journey, both literally and figuratively.
The new connected “last mile” completes an experience, allows timely text, talk, and transaction, and surrounds our homes, cars, offices, schools and meeting places. Combining analytic strategy, customer knowledge, and location intelligence improves our capabilities to thrive in adversity and normal times.
The risk we have is where ever we are. Place and proximity are context. Commercial and personal insurance are both tethered to the subject at risk – people, places, products, and services – and, the proximate potential of loss.
Crafting a data, AI, and cloud location intelligence and analytic strategy matters now more than ever to stay connected to each other, be more engaged with our customers, and add more value in marketing, underwriting, billing, and claims.
What insurers should do now:
- Add location intelligence to your data driven culture and storytelling.
- Understand the new levels of personalization and expectation.
- Craft new ways of working where location layers of risk are transparent.
- Incorporate dispersed and moving risks into your service strategy.
- Dive deeper into the collaboration and engagement opportunities of proximity, real time routing, and digital end-to-end experiences.