Snap Poll of PC Insurers on PC Core System Costs - April 2020
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
2 June 2020Karlyn Carnahan
Available Only for Members of the NA Property Casualty Celent Research Panel
Snap poll reflect questions posed by members of the research panel. This question came about as a member was trying to get a sense of core system costs. This poll was conducted April 11, 2020. The questions asked were:
- Have you purchased a policy admin system or full suite in the last three years?
- What was the pricing model
- Term license fee plus annual maintenance
- Annual license subscription, plus annual maintenance
- Annual subscription including maintenance
- How much was the quoted implementation cost? (Reflected as a percentage of the license cost or as a percentage of DWP – e.g. 5 years of subscription, or 2.5 times license, or 15% of DWP)
- How much was the actual implementation cost if you’ve completed the project? (Again reflected as a percentage of the license cost or as a percentage of DWP – e.g. 5 years of subscription, or 2.5 times license, or 15% of DWP)