Snap Poll of PC Insurers on PC Core System Costs - April 2020
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
2 June 2020
Available Only for Members of the NA Property Casualty Celent Research Panel
Snap poll reflect questions posed by members of the research panel. This question came about as a member was trying to get a sense of core system costs. This poll was conducted April 11, 2020. The questions asked were:
- Have you purchased a policy admin system or full suite in the last three years?
- What was the pricing model
- Term license fee plus annual maintenance
- Annual license subscription, plus annual maintenance
- Annual subscription including maintenance
- How much was the quoted implementation cost? (Reflected as a percentage of the license cost or as a percentage of DWP – e.g. 5 years of subscription, or 2.5 times license, or 15% of DWP)
- How much was the actual implementation cost if you’ve completed the project? (Again reflected as a percentage of the license cost or as a percentage of DWP – e.g. 5 years of subscription, or 2.5 times license, or 15% of DWP)