Using Digitization to Reshape Wealth in the Post-Covid Era
As firms pursue front-to-back office digitization, this report explores several strategies being employed including modernization of core business models, enablement of seamless workflows, engagement of clients, and prevention of churn.
• Evolution of digital trends in Wealth Management from 1990 – Present
• Analysis of the new business models that are accessible as a result of digitization
• Strategic goals influencing Wealth Management digitization (e.g. advisor/client efficiency, client engagement and retention, business growth, and business model transformation)
• Decomposition of the Wealth Management value chain and areas firms are digitizing to accomplish specific strategic objectives
• Best-in-class case study examples of Wealth Management digitization
Download the report sample here