Capital Markets Innovation Series: Pitch Perfect
The opportunity and threat potential across capital markets is massive as new fintechs and incumbents bring new business models to market leveraging innovative technology. If you’re an end user/buyer how do keep up? Easy! Say goodbye to FOMO by watching our Pitch Pefect Series replay. Hear from the fintechs below.
The Future of Trading- Looking Across Asset Classes
- Ideal Prediction - Ideal Prediction proactively shifts the relationship among all market stakeholders, including financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, and regulators. Their trading expertise and cutting-edge technology transforms clients’ ability to demonstrate adherence to best practices and regulations in addition to optimizing performance.
- OneChronos - OneChronos is a U.S. equities ATS designed to fundamentally address the growing gap between how trading venues match orders and how today's investors want to execute.
- LedgerEdge - LedgerEdge is a corporate bond search and execution ecosystem that removes barriers to trading by providing the tools and rules required for counterparties to search and transact with confidence.
Future of Data: Profile Design, ESG, Alt Data, and Data Marketplaces
- ALPIMA - ALPIMA is the B2B SaaS platform for investment management and product design. We help our clients deliver Investment Management as a Service. Alpima accelerates the construction, optimization, back-testing, implementation and management of portfolios and investment strategies through an object-oriented, low-code/no-code approach.
- Alphalytics - Alphalytics enables asset owners and managers to quickly address complex questions, such as identifying manager skill, effectiveness and idiosyncratic alpha (IA) - presenting a more robust way to evaluate investment strategies and predict manager success.
- IOWArocks - IOWArocks is the global marketplace for market, alternative and reference data. It provides fast, cost effective access to data, and drives accelerated business growth for data consumers and data providers everywhere.
Crypto/Blockchain- Future of Capital Markets? - Platforms, Trading, Post Trade
- Talos - Talos is removing the barriers to wide-scale crypto adoption by providing buy-side institutions and service providers with technology infrastructure that powers the full trade lifecycle.
- TURN(TISA Universal Reporting Network) - TURN (TISA Universal Reporting Network) is an industry blockchain solution for collection & dissemination of fund related data. The aim is to increase market compliance, reduce regulatory and operations and provide better services to investors. Founding members include Calastone, Deutsche Bank, Fidelity and SIX Group. TURN is a wholly owned subsidiary of TISA, the cross-industry financial services membership body.
- Paxos - Paxos is the first regulated blockchain infrastructure platform. Its products are the foundation for a new, open financial system that can operate faster and more efficiently. Today, trillions of dollars are locked in inefficient, outdated financial plumbing that is inaccessible to millions of people. Paxos is building a new system that allows assets to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world, at any time.