Wealth Management Technology Forecast 2022: Prospering in the Post-Pandemic Paradigm
As the world finally turn the page to a new post-pandemic chapter, the Wealth Management industry has reason for cautious optimism. While much uncertainty remains, it is imperative firms invest in technology to keep pace or risk being eclipsed by competitors. In this report, Celent projects WM IT spending out to 2024. Celent’s comprehensive model integrates CIO survey data, macroeconomic forecasts and conclusions derived from historical precedents.
Additionally, this report provides 30+ use cases which are aimed at elucidating the impact of vanguard WM technologies, and identifying “top priority” areas of investment such as hybrid advice enablement, digital onboarding, and light-touch automation.
- WM IT spending forecast for 2021-2024 (Europe & Middle East)
- Models for 3 potential spending trajectories
- 30+ best-in-class technology use cases
- Analysis based on Celent’s WM CIO Survey which indicates decision makers’ top priorities
- Identification of trends in these “top priority” areas of investments
Download a free sample of the report here:
Log in to access the full report