Blockchain Business Conference 2016 | FinTechKorea
Celent will help qualify your requirements and introduce you to the vendor
Spotted a missing vendor? Use this form to alert a vendor to the Celent service
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Register to access this feature
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
Vendor requires PRO subscription to activate this feature
Requires research subscription, contact Celent for more info
18 January 2016Eiichiro Yanagawa
This is an exciting time for the Financial Services sector. It seems every day we hear of new "innovation" or "disruption" (depending on your point of view). However, the sheer volume of all this noise can be overwhelming. How do you determine what you need to listen to out of the cacophony of voices? We can help. We do the listening for you. Join us as we examine the hottest trends in FinTech, Blockchain 2.0! Among the topics we will cover are:
- Who are today's disruptors, and what will their impact be on the marketplace?
- What threats do the disruptors pose for Financial Institutions?
- Moving forward, who will be the key players in the new landscape--will it be the familiar faces or the new kids on the block?
- What are the steps a Financial Institution must take in order to stay in the game?
- How will all of this play out? Globally? Locally? And are there elements unique to the market that companies need to watch for or can exploit?
- FinTech Trends
- Market Opportunity
- Blockchain 2.0
- Capital Markets + Blockchain 2.0
- Trends and Challenges in Japan
- Key Takeaways