Snap Poll of PC Insurers on Business Changes due to COVID-19 - March 2020
Available Only for Members of the NA Property Casualty Celent Research Panel
Snap poll reflect questions posed by members of the research panel. This question came about as a member was trying to get a sense of how other insurers were handling Business Interruption, billing practices and the status of IT projects. This snap poll was conducted on March 26, 2020. The questions asked were:
- Have you made changes in your billing practices due to COVID-19? (e.g. extending grace periods, postponing non-pay cancellations, etc.) Yes /No
- For those of you that sell commercial insurance, are you still selling Business Interruption Insurance? Yes/No
- If yes, Have you changed your underwriting guidelines?
- Are you continuing business as usual on IT projects - or are you looking at postponing or putting a hold on projects?
- Business as usual
- Putting a hold on nonessential projects
- Postponing new projects
- Considering changes but haven’t taken any yet.