Presentations from Creative Disruption: Technology and the Future of Insurance
Embracing disruption involves a willingness to accept a little pain, and what better place to explore the subject than the Tower of London--a source of discomfort for so many for centuries.
Want to avoid getting piked by the competition?
Disruption can be scary. However, the consequences of sticking with the status quo can be even scarier. Relying on tried and tested techniques to deliver a great customer proposition can deliver guaranteed results in the near term if executed well. However, longer-term, failing to try something new is likely to result in firms losing their heads rather than keeping them.
At Celent, we believe that firms need to invest, even if only a small amount, in disruptive technologies and business models if they want to remain relevant.
We examined the subject of creative disruption from all angles with an eye toward practical implementation. Attendees had the chance to hear from a number of individuals who have brought disruption to their markets and walked away with the tools to produce the creative disruption necessary to fundamentally alter how insurance products are developed, implemented, and serviced.
Available presentations (PDFs) include:
- Welcome remarks from Catherine Stagg-Macey, Senior Vice President
- Disruption in Action: A Wakeup Call, presented by Craig Beattie
- Outside In, plenary session remarks by David A. Smith, Chief Executive, Global Futures and Foresight
- Deliberately Managing Insurance Innovation – A Portfolio View, presented by Jamie Macgregor
- Call to Action: The Leadership Challenge, presented by Nicolas Michellod
For more information about this event, please contact Chris Williams at email@example.com or +44 (0) 208 870 7875.
For more information about Celent’s Insurance practice, please visit http://celent.com/research/insurance.