Insurer Stand-Alone Rating Engines — Global Edition
2023 Solutionscape: Powered by VendorMatch
Stand-alone rating engines are used for a variety of reasons—but primarily to externalize the rates, rules, and logic associated with rating from the policy administration system (PAS) to create speed-to-market. This report provides an overview of the stand-alone rating engines available in Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America for life and property and casualty insurance carriers.
The report profiles 18 stand-alone rating engines, providing an overview of their functionality, customer base, lines of business supported, technology, implementation, pricing, and support.
This report should help insurers define their core rating engine system requirements and can be used as the first step toward creating a short list of vendors for evaluation. Expanded rating functionality and improved technology mean that insurers have a broad spectrum of systems and vendors to consider when looking for a solution to their needs. Insurers can leverage their access to the author through analyst access calls to learn more about the vendors.
The following vendors and solutions are included in this report:
- Ablera Ltd. - Serdica ABACUS - ML-based Pricing & Rating Engines
- Bytesforce Corporation - InsurerMate© ProductEngine - Stand Alone Rating Engine
- CGI Group, Inc. – Ratabase
- Decision Research Corporation - RS X Rating
- Duck Creek Technologies - Duck Creek Rating
- Earnix - Earnix Enterprise Rating Engine
- msg life ag - Product Machine
- Oracle Corporation - Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating
- Polaris UK – ProductWriter
- RDT – Equator
- RGI - PASS_Products
- Sistran - SISE Rule Engine
- SSP Limited - SSP Precision Engine (PRE)
- Tritech Insurance Systems, Inc. - Stand Alone Rating Engine
- Valuemomentum - BizDynamics Rating
- Verisk - Sequel Rulebook - Pricing, Underwriting & Digital Distribution
- WTW – Radar
- Zywave - Digital Distribution Suite – ClarionDoor