MR HealthTech SMAART - Celent Briefing Note
MR HealthTech Sophisticated Monitoring and Analysis of Risk Tool
Combining the strengths of a health core system vendor and a leading reinsurer.
Generating a positive margin in health insurance is a challenge. Therefore, constantly monitoring technical ratios and other metrics in this business is a “must” not only to identify rooms for improvements but also to anticipate negative outcomes.
- Health insurers need specific data and metrics to make optimal business decisions along their value chain.
- MR HealthTech combines strong technical expertise in health acquired through the implementation of its policy administration system with the deep actuarial knowledge of Munich Re.
- The need for a better understanding of relevant data and metrics is a key objective for health insurers as explained in our report titled Technology Trends in Health Insurance: Imagining the Future of Health Ecosystems, September 2019.
Below you can find out how Health Insurers can monitor their key technical ratios and more specifically how SMAART assists them to make decisions with confidence in their data and increase business profitability, efficiency, and competitiveness, by providing:
- Advanced monitoring, for managers, across their entire health insurance portfolio
- Performance comparison of various product lines
- Flexible and dynamic reserving
- Superior pricing of group renewals
This is an authorized reprint document that MR HealthTech can redistribute. The content reflects Celent’s independent opinion. MR HealthTech did not sponsor this briefing note.