Model Insurer 2018: Case Studies in Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
21 April 2018
Key research questions
- What would it look like for an insurer to do everything right with today’s technology?
- Why are data, analytics, and artificial intelligence important for insurers?
- What can other insurers learn from the Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence Model Insurer initiatives?
Celent recognizes five companies with a 2018 Model Insurer Award in Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Cattolica Assicurazioni Soc. Coop
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Markerstudy Insurance
- Munich Re America
- Taikang Insurance Group
Insurers understand the potential value of leveraging external data sources. Data has become a source of competitive advantage for identifying profitable niches, managing risk, and improving service.
Insurers are increasingly investing in initiatives to do a better job with data. These technologies can now leverage various relevant external data sources, and they can have a major impact on technical ratios. In addition, these technologies have progressed and are now easier to access.