Model Insurer 2018: Case Studies in Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence
Key research questions
- What would it look like for an insurer to do everything right with today’s technology?
- Why are data, analytics, and artificial intelligence important for insurers?
- What can other insurers learn from the Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence Model Insurer initiatives?
Celent recognizes five companies with a 2018 Model Insurer Award in Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Cattolica Assicurazioni Soc. Coop
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Markerstudy Insurance
- Munich Re America
- Taikang Insurance Group
Insurers understand the potential value of leveraging external data sources. Data has become a source of competitive advantage for identifying profitable niches, managing risk, and improving service.
Insurers are increasingly investing in initiatives to do a better job with data. These technologies can now leverage various relevant external data sources, and they can have a major impact on technical ratios. In addition, these technologies have progressed and are now easier to access.