Presentations: Celent 2011 Banking Innovation & Insight Day
The Celent team offered a unique opportunity to explore how banks are leveraging technology in innovative ways to differentiate themselves in the increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace. This event covered a variety of best practices and offered a fresh perspective on the future of online banking, the branch of the future, mobile payments, and more. Celent also recognized the Model Banks selected for inclusion in our annual report.
The event consisted of presentations and panel sessions featuring the perspectives and insights of leading-edge financial institutions.
Distinguished Panelists Included:
● Dan Dickinson, Senior Manager, eChannel Strategy & Planning, BMO Bank of Montreal
● Sandra Dixon, EVP, Group Executive, Extraco Banks
● John Finley, SVP, Online & Mobile Channel Manager, Bank of The West
● Libby Ghekiere, SVP, Product Solutions & Strategies, City National Bank
● Andy Hernandez, EVP, Director Channel Development, BBVA Compass
● Andrew Lederer, VP, Business Process Manager, Kennebunk Savings Bank
● Doug Peacock, VP, Senior Product Manager, Mobile & Online Banking, M&I Bank
● Josh Reich, CEO, BankSimple
● Todd Sandler, SVP, Head of Product Strategy, ING Direct
● Deanna Savage, SVP, Retail Banking, UMB Bank
● Marc Warshawsky, SVP, Mobile Channel Design Executive, Bank of America
To learn more about this event or hear audio files of the proceedings, please contact Steve Nawrocki at email@example.com or +1.617.262.3128.