Supporting ISDA SIMM™: Key Considerations You Need to Know
Is your institution going to be part of the final two phase-ins of initial margin (IM) rules for non-cleared derivatives?
If so, one of the first decisions that will have to be made is exactly to how calculate IM and exchange it with counterparties. But what you need to know is that the successful implementation of initial margin requirements will require extensive operational and technological overhauls.
Read this paper to become aware of the significant challenges OTC derivatives market participants will face including:
- Attaining model approval by regulators
- The development and testing of new processes
- The need for unified organization-wide preparation
- The extensive demand on internal and external market resources
- The technical and functional requirements of ISDA SIMMTM
Download this complimentary Paper here: https://www.numerix.com/white-paper/supporting-isda-simm-considerations-you-need-to-know