Building a Better a Digital Bank, North America Edition
To succeed this year, in the coming decade, and beyond, executives and technologists must embrace the potential of the 'Adaptive Bank'.
Getting more from your technology and adapting to customer needs, to deliver a rich customer experience, is possible when leveraging a fully digital lifecycle. So we’ve gathered a panel of leading industry and market experts to discuss the best strategies to deliver seamless, digital banking operations and how to expand beyond recovery and resiliency and move toward the next era of innovation.
In this 1 hour digital roundtable they will address:
- Building with purpose to create a better, more sustainable digital bank
- Launching a challenger bank now during a time of global transformation
- The rise of fintechs in North America
- PSD2 and Open Banking opportunities and challenges in North America
- Digitising the bank’s internal processes
- Key technologies banks must leverage for true success in a digital world
Today's banking customers are eager to be freed from the inefficient, sluggish, and fragmented experiences of traditional banks. Band-Aids no longer suffice for an audience that has a wealth of alternatives.
Celent Speaker: Alenka Grealish, Senior Analyst, Corporate Banking