Webinar: Gearing Up for the Covid-19 Crime Wave
The pandemic lockdown has strained the resources of financial services firms in new ways, including their efforts to fight financial crime and money laundering. While the staff of most financial services firms have been working from home, criminals got busy and targeted remote connections for cyber-attacks, money laundering and terrorist financing.
This conversation will encompass:
- New protections for teleconferencing and home-based IT systems and networks
- IT and data strategies to prevent sophisticated money laundering and terrorist financing
- Ways to improve staff awareness of financial crime threatsQuestions:
- How are financial services firms coping with the rise in financial crime amid the crisis?
- How has the pandemic locking impacted the way firms respond to financial crime incident?
- Looking ahead, how will firms change their financial crime strategies and practices such as on-boading and due diligence?