Claims Innovation USA
Claims Innovation USA (July 13-15) will bring together 1,000+ insurers, brokers, managing general agents, insurtech and industry experts to debate the hottest topics claims professionals are facing right now. The agenda has been built around the current industry challenges and includes more than 30 diverse sessions in engaging formats such as in-depth case studies, fireside chats and lively panel debates.
Join 1,000+ attendees and secure your place today—it’s completely free for insurers.
For a full agenda, list of speakers and attendee profile visit: https://bit.ly/3bkcvlt
Celent Speaker: Marty Ellingsworth, Senior Analyst, Insurance
- Panel: Debate Strategies to Win the battle for the connected customer - moderator
- Panel: Exceed claims expectations and drive customer loyalty through transparency in claims response - moderator
- Panel: Digitize your customer touchpoints. Engage across the physical and digital landscape while delivering a seamless customer experience - moderator
- Fireside Chat: Aviva’s claims innovation journey: how digital impacts the customer experience, operations and talent - moderator
- Fireside Chat: Respond To The Urgent Need For Empathy In Claims - moderator