A Carrier’s HyperSurge: Leveraging a Digital Ecosystem for Speed and Innovation
Disruptive changes and unprecedented challenges call for game-changing agility and innovation. The top priority for most insurance carriers now is to be future-ready – to create more innovative products with greater speed-to-market. Innovation is not just about insulating against market disruptions, it’s about gaining a competitive edge for the future.
Amid this new normal, it is important for carriers to invigorate their business to become more agile and resilient to disruptions. But what will enable carriers to transition to a future-ready state?
In this webinar, experts from Celent, Sapiens and WNS will discuss the importance of a digital ecosystem in enabling insurance carriers to become future-ready and resilient to disruptions.
Key Discussion Points:
- Re-imagining the insurance industry in the new normal and the key areas carriers should prioritize to jump-start their quest to outperform quickly
- The challenges faced in the path towards innovation and speed
- "An integrated digital ecosystem” – is this the answer to becoming future-ready and safeguarding against market disruptions?
The session will feature:
- James Thaler, Editor, Inside P&C (Insurance Insider)
- Karlyn Carnahan, Head of The Americas, P&C Insurance, Celent
- John Pettit, Chief of P&C Product and Business Strategy, North America, Sapiens
- Richard Birkenfeld, Vice President, P&C Capability, WNS Global Services