Numerix Quantitative Leadership Series: New Arbitrage-Free Parametric Volatility Surface
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
17 April 2019
Speaker: Dr. Michael Konikov, Senior Vice President and Head of Quantitative Development
- Reviewed the desirable characteristics of a volatility surface
- Presented the properties of the new Numerix Ensemble Carr-Pelts (ECP) volatility surface
- Explained how to calibrate Numerix ECP to market data and how to use it in stochastic models (LV and LSV)
- Reviewed the most popular parametric volatility surfaces, SABR and Stochastic Volatility Inspired (SVI)
- Compared Numerix ECP and SVI using accuracy and speed benchmarks
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America