Live Webinar: Capitalizing on Market Change: The Rapid Evolution of the Structured Product Market - with Halo Investing and Celent
On Thursday, July 9th join us for a live panel discussion featuring Dale Burke, Product Manager, Numerix and Biju Kulathakal, CEO of Halo Investing as they explore how market participants are adapting to change in the Structured Notes market. Brad Bailey, Research Director for Capital Markets at Celent will moderate the 30-minute discussion and Q&A session that will cover structuring/issuance of notes, through to hedging, distribution and lifecycle management.
Topics to be covered include:
- Today’s Structured Notes market: Addressing pain points and overcoming challenges
- The new role of speed and real time intelligence
- How issuers and investors can capitalize on market changes
- The rise of the platform and benefits to structured market participants
- Key areas of improvement: technology, data and analytics