Evolution of the Fixed Income Landscape
27 April 2022
The fixed income market is experiencing a wave of increased automation. In turn, the tides of technology have reconfigured the operating landscape. Going forward, a firm’s success will be tied to how well prepared they are to respond and participate in the wake of these changes. This webinar explores the evolution of fixed income, the dynamic driving change, and tools needed to facilitate electronic trading.
- What is driving demand for automation?
- The evolution of products/tools in electronic bond trading
- The rise of portfolio trading
- Libor replacement for bonds – current status of transition & challenges of using SOFR
- Alexei Tchernitser, Director, Analytics Solutions, Quantifi
- Daniel Schwartz, Principal Consultant, FT Advisory
- Dmitry Pugachevsky, Director, Research, Quantifi
- Monica Summerville, Head of Capital Markets, Celent
Wednesday, 27th April
3pm BST/ 4pm CEST/ 10am EDT
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, North America