The Dynamics Driving Capital Markets, London Conference, 2019
Quantifi's annual London capital markets conference is designed to facilitate discussion amongst delegates from banks, asset managers, hedge funds, clearing houses and industry bodies on how to successfully address the competing challenges arising from regulatory and market forces. Join senior practitioners from across the industry for an afternoon of unique insights and sharing of best practices.
Registration is open for Quantifi's 7th annual London risk conference. Register early as places are limited!
Speakers and Agenda
The Rise of Fixed Income ETFs
There has been a significant growth in the fixed income exchange-traded funds (ETFs) market and an increasing number of investors are now finding a role for them in their portfolios. The buy-side panel will explore the drivers behind this trend and the challenges it poses for investors.
- Aanand Venkatramanan, ETF Investment Strategies, Legal & General Investment Management
- Brett Olson, Managing Director, Head of FI iShares EMEA, BlackRock
- Mark Fitzgerald, Head of ETF Product Management - Europe, Vanguard Asset Management
- Tom Stephens, Head of International ETF Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
IBOR - Navigating the Transition
Certain Interbank Offered Rates (IBORs) are being reformed. The replacements represent one of the major undertakings for the financial serviced industry in the coming years. The sell-side panel will explore what the transition means and the challenges for firms facing the transition.
- Carlo Castellana, Executive Director, Valuation Control Group, J.P. Morgan
- Antoine Bouvet, Senior Rates Strategist, ING
- Cris Kinrade, Managing Director, Lloyds Banking Group
*more speakers to be announced