Global Insurance Evolution: Are You Ready?
It is with great pleasure that Keylane|Quinity and IBM invite you to join us for an exclusive afternoon of talks and discussions on the 11th December, at the Montcalm at The Brewery. Nestled near the Barbican, the Montcalm at The Brewery London City has been stunningly converted from the first mass-producing brewery in Britain.
Hosted by Ralf Timmer CEO of Keylane|Quinity this will be a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and hear from industry experts who will explain how the insurance industry is evolving, the importance of utilising cloud technologies, and implementing an innovative and successful claims and policy administration solution. Alan Newman, the Chairman of Finance IT Network and Leading Behavioural Economist will also be discussing 'How Brains Buy Insurance', and offer fascinating insights into state of the art business solutions in the insurance industry.
Sessions will include:
- An overview of the Insurance Business and Technical trends in Europe: Craig Beattie, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Large Scale Application Landscape Modernization at a Top 5 Dutch Insurance Company: Wouter Haasloop Werner, Univé
- Why is Cloud Essential in Insurance?: Andrew Darley. Head of Pure Systems Europe, IBM
- How Brains Buy Insurance: Alan Newman Chairman FITN and Behavioural Economist
- The Business Benefits of an End-to-End Policy and Claims Solution, Experiences from Unigarant: Marin Roos, Unigarant
If you have any further questions about the event, or would like more information, please contact Alys on email@example.com.