Webinar: Can AI/ML Help Deliver Profitable Growth for Insurers?
27 April 2021 11:00 - 12:00
COVID-19 has dramatically accelerated the need for digital transformation in the insurance industry due to reduced customer facetime for agents and increased customer demand for digital and data-driven products and services.
Join us for a fireside chat at 11 am ET on April 27 to hear Marty Ellingsworth, Celent Sr. Analysis, Research & Advisory – Data and Advanced Analytics, and Ashvini Saxena, VP and Global Head, Digital Software & Solutions, discuss:
- Changing demographics and the impact of COVID-19 on Life and Annuity insurers and their members.
- The role data and analytics play in driving more engaging, personalized member experiences.
- How AI/ML will reshape the L&A value chain, from underwriting, pricing, claims and distribution, to member CX and growth.
- Approaches to getting started and monetizing your data now while concurrently undergoing digital transformation.
- Ashvini Saxena, Ashvini Saxena, VP and Global Head, TCS Digital Software & Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services
- Doug Tinning, Product Marketing and Enablement, TCS Digital Software & Solutions
Marty Ellingsworth, Research & Advisory, Data & Advanced Analytics, Celent
Property & Casualty Insurance
EMEA, LATAM, North America