The Rise of Digital in the Future of Insurance
A pandemic-challenged year accelerated digital transformation plans for the insurance industry.
Projects that would typically take at least a year to roll out were being implemented in weeks as lockdowns made remote access and interactions a must-have for intermediaries like financial advisors.
In a marketplace that relies heavily on an external salesforce to service customers, Sun Life was uniquely positioned when COVID-19 hit. Their enterprise-wide approach to digital transactions meant all the groundwork to create a digital platform had been completed, enabling Sun Life to continue doing business through the pandemic without disruption. Adoption continues to rise within the company and among their agents.
In this fireside chat, a panel of experts from Sun Life, Pegasystems, OneSpan and Celent will share key learnings and best practices for insurance companies of all sizes looking for success in their digital transformation journey.
Discussion topics will include:
- Insights from Celent’s research on the top digital insurance use cases and their adoption
- Practical tips and success factors for transitioning to digital customer interactions
- How automation technology is reshaping the future of insurance and helping achieve true customer focus across the entire organization
- Normand Allard, AVP Canadian Document Services, Sun Life
- Kim Marshall, Manager - Forms Services, Sun Life
- Colleen Risk, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Thomas Harrington, Senior Director, Industry Principal – Insurance, Pegasystems
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing, OneSpan