3rd Asia Insurance CIO Summit 2104
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
20 - 21 November 2014
- What is a Post Digital Enterprise? How much so is Digital era a “new normal” for doing business and competing?
- Can the convergence of Analytics, Mobile, Social, Cloud, and Cyber risks be controlled and how do you succeed in controlling these five forces?
- How can insurers better implement, integrate and evolve these forces?
- What are the new set of tools for business, new rules for operations, performance and completion in this case?
- How can IT leaders deliver innovative, engaging and empowering tools to business customers?
By attending, speaking at or sponsoring the Asia Insurance CIO (Technology) Summit 2014, we hope Technology Leaders in Insurance can achieve greater clarity and maturity, in implementing and integrating all five forces, and move closer to achieve the possibilities of the Post Digital Enterprise.
Forward-thinking organisations should consider developing an explicit strategy in each area – even if that strategy is wait and see. But whatever you do, step up. Provoke and harvest disruption. Don’t get caught unaware or unprepared!
So join us to validate your leadership and be a key stakeholder in mapping a resolute vision for the APAC Insurance CIOs.