Operations Conference & Exhibition
David Easthope will be a Panelist on No Longer SciFi - How Capital Markets and Wealth Firms Are Already Leveraging AI and ML In Their Ops at this year’s SIFMA Operations Conference on 5/7/2019.
Returning to Boca Raton, Florida, on May 6–9, the 46th annual SIFMA Operations Conference & Exhibition will gather operations, technology and regulatory leaders from across the securities industry.
As the industry continues to evolve in response to policy, regulatory, risk and technology changes, Ops 2019 will delve into the dynamic and complex environment that is reshaping operations, the customer experience and market requirements. Gain insight into the developments of key priorities including:
- Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- Risk Management and Third Party Risk
- Corporate Actions
- Changes in Clearing and Settlement
- Cybersecurity and Resiliency
- Treasury Market Evolution
- AI Implementation
- Regulatory Best Interest, and more