The Near Future of Faster Payments
10 December 2014
After several years of false starts, there is finally some traction towards speeding up payments in the U.S.
- In October, The Clearing House, which represents 24 of the nation’s largest commercial banks, announced plans to build a real-time payment network
- NACHA is working on a phased implementation of same-day ACH payments during three payment windows.
- The Federal Reserve Banks have been studying the issue for more than a year and will reportedly soon release their faster payments roadmap
- Some banks aren’t waiting—BBVA signed a deal with Dwolla to offer the platform’s real-time payment capabilities
What do these efforts and indications mean for your organization? Join American Banker reporter and payments specialist Kevin Wack for an informative webinar that will explore the faster payments initiatives, timetables and what to expect in 2015.
- Moderator: Kevin Wack, Reporter, American Banker
- Gareth Lodge, Senior Analyst, Celent
- Steve Ledford, Senior Vice President, Product and Strategy, The Clearing House
- Janet Estep, Chief Executive Officer, NACHA
Click here to register for the webinar
Registration will be closed 30 minutes before the event. A single registration is intended for a single user and cannot be shared. For group rates, please call 800-221-1809.