See the Future of Commercial Lending
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
3 June 2021 09:00 - 10:00 EDT (14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST)
How is the year shaping up for commercial lending – and what does the future hold?
With volumes up, margins down, delinquencies increasing and the end of LIBOR still looming, it's been an eventful year so far for commercial lenders. So, where are we now and what can we expect from the near and long-term future?
Get the answers in our webinar with Celent's Head of Corporate Banking, Patricia Hines, which checks in to see how the last 12 months have affected the lending industry and where the digital pathway could lead you next.
Among other hot topics, our expert panel will discuss:
- Addressing pain points through process improvement
- Why firms need flexible solutions to help differentiate themselves
- Challenges for end-to-end processes and customer journeys
- How to unlock data through intelligent loan servicing
- New approaches to credit risk monitoring and predicting defaults
- Essentials for LIBOR transition
- How data, analytics, and AI will help shape the future of lending
Asia-Pacific, EMEA, LATAM, North America