Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit is the only event in Japan dedicated to IT, data, and operations executives from financial institutions.
Japan's financial market is undergoing rapid change, led by pressures to reduce costs and improve speed, the emergence of new technologies, and changing regulatory requirements. It is of vital importance for IT and data practitioners to stay abreast of the latest tools and technological innovation to optimize their business operations across front, middle, and back offices, while staying compliant with the evolving global and local regulatory environment.
Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit, now in its 7th edition, will help you benchmark your current strategies with industry peers, gain new insights, and learn success stories through case studies from thought leaders in the data and technology space.
Embracing innovation in post-trade operation models:
- Driving forces behind the demand for post-trade market innovation.
- How has the industry responded to the upgrade of Japanese Government Bonds (JGB) clearing system?
- Examining various IT sourcing models for post-trade operations.
- Case study: A shift from a closed and in-house approach to an innovative and open model.
- How nonfinancial entities, including startups, are playing in part in the post-trade revolution.
Getting ready for the API evolution:
- What new services will emerge when the utilization of Banking APIs is in full swing?
- How would this benefit trading, investment, and risk functions?
- How should IT functions adapt to the introduction of APIs?
- How would banks' deposit business evolve if the market is opened up to competition from nonbanks? What are the consequences?
- Top predictions: the path to open banking and open innovation.