About the company
zeb is a leading strategy and management consulting firm with profound expert knowledge and excellent implementation expertise in financial services. Founded in Münster in early 1992 by Prof. Dr. Bernd Rolfes and Prof. Dr. Dres. h.c. Henner Schierenbeck, zeb soon developed into a consultancy for financial services companies that attaches equal importance to a high quality of concepts and practical implementation support. With nearly 1,000 employees and offices in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom, we support our clients—national banks, private banks, savings banks, cooperative banks and insurance companies—along the entire value chain.
Products and services
As a strategy and management consulting firm, we offer our clients all services ranging from strategy to implementation (“From Thought to Action”). Our subject areas include all issues relevant for financial services providers: business model, operating model, and finance and risk model – always implemented by IT and HC skills (“one-stop shopping”).
Continuously increasing regulatory requirements and a high volatility of the markets together with high income expectations require financial institutions to apply an active and professional risk management.
Our effective risk management tool - zeb.control.risk - enables financial institutions to actively manage their relevant risk factors, interest rate and liquidity risk, trading risk, credit risk and operational risk. With zeb.control.risk, you can keep your risks and the MaRisk under control. The range of services is ideally adapted to your institution-specific requirements.
Main features of zeb.control.risk
- Risk assessment applies current value-at-risk models and can be tested against real market movements using backtesting.
- Risk and income analyses offer both an economic, present-value perspective and a commercial, accrual-based perspective.
- Flexible portfolios and structures arrange your positions for analyses and reporting.
- Comprehensive limitation to various measures and portfolios enables an adequate limit system for each situation.
- You can keep track of all risks and can quickly create your risk reports using the sound and tried and tested reporting feature.
- Assessments and simulations are available on group or total bank level, for various portfolios up to individual positions or transactions and allow drilldown.