Wealth Dynamix (WDX)
Wealth Dynamix (WDX) is a leading provider of client lifecycle management solutions for the wealth and investment management, private banking and asset management industries.
WDX solutions provide an end to end platform, helping deliver benefits throughout the whole client life-cycle, including addressing industry challenges around conduct risk and increased demand for levels of relationship management, client service and digital communication. By creating a unified 360 view of a client relationship across the firm, WDX solutions can significantly streamline client onboarding, enable proactive management of complex client and introducer relationships and improve the client/advisor experience
Dedicated to meticulous project planning, excellent customer service and communication with our customers, our goal is to provide leading edge technology on a proven platform that is delivered both via the cloud and existing in-house platforms enabling firms to;
- Expand new business opportunities by improving sales force effectiveness, process and on-boarding for direct clients and third party channels
- Increase awareness of the value of Intermediary relationships.
- Increase client retention and enhance the brand by attending more closely to the relationship and providing a more effective personalised service.
- Gain timely business insight across the multiple dimensions of the organisation pointing to business trends that will shape tactical and strategic decision making across the firm.
- Provide managers with immediate access to comprehensive client relationship data via Outlook and mobile devices.
- Automate routine manual tasks to reduce costs & improve process efficiency, allowing managers to focus on revenue generation rather than administration.
Key features of the WDX solution include:
- Contact and activity management including integration with Outlook Exchange
- Client centric wealth management data repository
- Document management
- Pre-Sales Fact Find, risk profiling and Client On-boarding workflows tailored to the private wealth business
- Ongoing Client Suitability review and assessment
- Management Information through interactive Dashboards and Reporting
- Integration with Portfolio Management, Trading and Client Reporting applications
- Integration with internal telephony systems and mobile devices