TradeNet fills an evident gap in the equity trading systems arena. Most vendors focus on either the front office functions, equity trading and order management, or the back office functions, operation and settlement for equity trading.
While the arena is witnessing mergers between different players to offer a full cycle coverage, TradeNet from its initial days was built to handle the entire process of equity order management from capture to settlement. TradeNet has always offered real-time risk management, real-time purchase power management and real-time settlement to customer accounts. This has been possible due to TradeNet's integrated architecture for equity trading.
TradeNet also features a full-fledged suite of channel applications to enable investors to manage their accounts from the internet, their mobile phones, IVR systems, or from a specialized desktop application that offers high levels of sophistication.
TradeNet is one of the three ventures managed by KnowledgeNet
- TradeNet offers an integrated equity trading system suitable for large sophisticated transaction volumes by combining front, middle and back office functions including trade execution, operations and settlement.
- TradeNet understands the challenges and requirements of trading in emerging equity markets, having accumulated 12 years of experience across 9 emerging markets.
- TradeNet robust equity trading architecture enables financial institutions, brokerage firms and portfolio managers to offer enhanced value proposition to their clients, through multiple channels in a wide range of equity markets.
- TradeNet provides direct market access to various exchanges including Tadawul, Dubai Financial Market,Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, NASDAQ Dubai, Qatar Exchange, Egypt Stock Exchange, Kuwait Stock Exchange, Muscat Securities Market.
- TradeNetX, the latest release, promises a fundamental change in the brokerage business model aimed at stimulating additional revenue for financial institutions and banks involved in considerable trading activity.