SpreadsheetWeb is a no-code platform developed for business users working with Microsoft Excel. It helps businesses translate their collective Excel expertise into robust web applications with limited reliance on IT resources. The SpreadsheetWEB platform empowers ordinary Excel users to create secure, responsive, database-driven applications directly from their Excel spreadsheets. By transforming the data collection mechanism from individual file-based spreadsheets into structured databases while maintaining the formula structure, the system provides a higher level of governance for critical information. Combined with built-in workflow and reporting capabilities, SpreadsheetWEB offers an end-to-end platform for business users seeking to create and manage their own web applications.
The biggest distinction of SpreadsheetWeb from other no-code platforms is its ability to maintain and execute Excel formulas in the application. This saves users from learning a new language to program their business logic. They can use the entire formula structures in their Excel spreadsheets and execute them from the web application without any modifications.
As the calculation model evolves, users can continue relying on their familiarity with the Excel platform to perform modifications. With support for over 450 Excel formulas, SpreadsheetWeb can execute even the most complex Excel-based workbooks.
- Group Benefit Services Used SpreadsheetWEB to Connect their Web Front End to Complicated Spreadsheets for Rating Calculations
- How Southern Risk deploys new programs to both their internal underwriters and customer agents on the web in a matter of days with Pagos SpreadsheetWEB
- Broker Village Transformed Their Complex Spreadsheets into Web Applications Very Quickly with SpreadsheetWEB
- Term Life Insurance Application created on SpreadsheetWeb
- Drag and Drop interface to create a web application
- SpreadsheetWeb Control Panel to manage web applications and data