RGI Group is an Independent Software Vendor, a European leader in the digital transformation of Insurers, covering Europe and the Mediterranean with:
- RGI, covering Italy and the Mediterranean, with offices in Milan, Turin, Ivrea, Bologna, Verona, Rome, Dublin, and Tunis—and its subsidiary, Unimatica_RGI, providing Digital Signature and Payments, Paperless and Archiving services across industries, based in Bologna
- KAPIA-RGI, covering France with offices in Paris, Lille, Nantes, Niort, and Aix-En-Provence
- Novum-RGI, covering Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Central and Eastern Europe, with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Nuremberg, Salzburg, ILLNAU, Zurich, and Maribor.
Sales, products, and professional services personnel are located throughout Europe with 20 offices in 8 countries.
The company has 1.200 employees and a proven track record of successfully collaborating with 130 Insurers and 300 brokers across the EMEA region, supporting them on their journey to excellence
RGI has been committed for more than 30 years to the Insurance industry and its mission is to deliver global digital solutions to provide strong added-value to Insurers’ businesses in EMEA, with agility, innovative business models, products and services to help clients develop sustainably and tackle their challenges.
RGI envisions, designs and delivers state of the art insurance platforms and digital suites in core insurance areas, with both tailored projects as well as standard solutions for rapid roll-out. RGI’s experience, expertise and innovative product offering form the basis of a position of leadership in modern Insurance technology. The delivered solutions are the direct result of intensive collaboration with Clients, a deep understanding of the needs of the insurance market and best practices in software engineering technologies.
RGI is always improving its suite in terms of features and functionalities to meet business trends observed on the market, including:
- To move forward in the technical evolution of the assets
- To address innovation and compliance topics (e.g. AI capabilities, use of third parties’ data), also to exploit external partnerships with startups, universities, strategical suppliers, and data providers