Our mission is to make a significant impact on our clients and we get great satisfaction when our clients value our:
- expertise and ongoing focus on delivering measurable business outcomes;
- vision for transforming sales operations into a strategic competitive advantage; and
- track record of success that comes from long-term collaboration.
We strive to create an exceptional client experience for companies that have a need to rapidly adapt to change by providing:
- a premium solution (at a premium price) with best-of-the-best apps and experts;
- long-term strategic engagement with the senior-most executives at our clients;
- operational planning with frequent updates to the roadmap of priorities; and
- intimacy and trust that makes heroes out of the leaders that we work with.
In addition to having industry-leading SPM cloud applications, we have an extremely broad set of integrated cloud platforms to enable strategic transformation:
- Master Data Management—for building no-code data repositories with thousands of tables and defining no-code data transformations to process many terabytes of data;
- Enterprise Planning—for creating and deploying models used by thousands of users, like “Excel on steroids”, where model inputs from one user impact what all users see;
-Data Science and Advanced Analytics—for using predictive and prescriptive analytics to coach salespeople, automate sales management, and drive sales productivity; and
-Mobile Application Deployment—for designing end-user applications and having them operational and in the hands of users in a matter of days or weeks.
We offer a full spectrum of client engagement options from “you do” to “we do”, with your choice as to where you want to be along the spectrum from:
- Managed Software as a Service—with Optymyze SPM cloud apps and experts to provide application setup, operational support, and change management services; to
- Business Process as a Service—with business transformation experts who leverage the Optymyze cloud platforms to do process design and automation, operations management, and continuous assessment and improvement.