OpenWay Group (www.openwaygroup.com) is a global developer and vendor of WAY4, an open digital payment software platform covering issuing, acquiring, switching, omni-channel digital banking, digital wallet, e-commerce gateway, loyalty, and fleet cards. WAY4 software solutions are used by 135 banks, processors, payment switching, telecom and oil companies in Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. We started in 1995 and have grown into a global company with HQ in Belgium and 12 offices around the world.
OpenWay was ranked as The Market Leader in Card and Merchant Management by Gartner (since 2009) and Ovum (2015-2016), and a Market Leader in Digital Wallets by Ovum (2016).
WAY4 is the choice for companies looking for cost-efficient, real-time payment processing, product and service flexibility, speed-to-market, mobile and cloud innovations, scalability and high performance. Our clients rely on OpenWay’s expertise to migrate smoothly from rigid and expensive legacy systems to the modern WAY4 payment platform.
Our clients are tier-1 giants, mid-size players and ambitious start-ups, such as:
•Equens Worldline, Western Europe – SEPA-acquiring of 0.6 million merchants on WAY4;
•SIX Payment Services, Switzerland – migrated issuing business of 38 financial institutions to WAY4 and launched mobile wallet for P2P money transfers on WAY4
•Sberbank Russia – issuing and acquiring back-office and authorisation switch for 200 million credit and debit cards on WAY4;
•Comdata, USA – corporate prepaid and signature debit cards on WAY4;
•Network International – a Middle Eastern processing giant with over 35 banks to be supported on WAY4;
•B1NK, Kazakshtan – digital-only bank for the new generation, serving customers via mobile app, social networks and messengers on WAY4
•Credorax, named the Best Merchant Acquirer at MPE 2015 – a global e-commerce acquiring provider, serving both traditional and e-commerce merchants on WAY4;
•Asbanda, a national switch to connect 26 regional development banks of 34 Indonesian provinces;
•National Processing Switch in Kazakhstan selected WAY4 to connect all banks in the country;
•Finnet, selected WAY4 to serve and connect over 60 financial institutions and 20 billing companies on WAY4 and achieved 150% annual transaction growth in 2014-2015;
•Raiffeisenbank Int., Eastern Europe – a WAY4-based processing centre for 15 banks in different countries;
•Bank Audi, MENA region – over 40 card products on WAY4, including NFC;
•Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan – the innovator who launched the first Visa P2P Mobile Transfers in the world by using WAY4 Issuing, Acquiring, Switch and Omni-Channel solutions;
•Gazpromneft, Eastern Europe – an oil industry giant using WAY4 to support B2B fuel cards with integrated comprehensive loyalty services.
Live WAY4 installations operate to high performance levels, for example issuing and authorising 200 million cards on a single platform and processing 15 million POS/ATM clearing transactions daily by a single acquirer.
WAY4 solutions are certified by Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Diners Club, JCB, UPI and PCI SSC Council (PA-DSS compliant).
Known for our commitment to long-term relationships, OpenWay serves customers locally and provides global support. Today our team unites over 600 payment businesses, digital technologies and security professionals.
- WAY4 Lifestyle banking - Brand new approach to the customer experience in the mobile banking space by OpenWay
- WAY4_PSD2 Hub: strong customer authentication
- OpenWay Club 2018: Interview with Chiedu Okeke - CEO, OROBO. Get the insights on the latest technology and business trends from leading experts in the payment space! Chiedu Okeke, CEO at OROBO, a money transfer fintech in Nigeria, speaks on what's up in payments in Africa and why OROBO has chosen OpenWay as a partner to empower their money transfer business. Together with OpenWay, OROBO is aiming to support the financial inclusion in West Africa by building a platform for cross-border remittances and bill payments into Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Sierra-Leone. This is the first piece from series of interviews with our clients that we shot during OpenWay Club 2018. Stay with us to watch next one!
- Mobile Instalments on WAY4 - See how your customers can choose to pay in instalments via WAY4 mobile banking and digital wallet apps! The solution is developed by OpenWay, a global expert in digital payments
- WAY4 Messenger Banking - chat with your cardholders everyday! OpenWay has developed a white-label solution for the Facebook, Telegram, WeChat, Viber, Line messengers – WAY4 Messenger Banking. WAY4 Messenger Banking is intended for banks, processing companies, telecommunication and fuel companies, national and regional switches and retailers developing payment business on the WAY4 platform or in any other system. Not only can Chat Bot autonomously communicate with users and provide them information about a company's services, it can manage a client's cards and accounts, make security settings and payments to friends and contacts.
- WAY4 Mobile Wallet - advanced functionality & new design (promo). Looking for mobile customers engagement and monetization? The WAY4 Mobile Wallet white label solution helps banks and payment processors to launch their own digital wallets for online customer enrollment, e-commerce and NFC payments, marketing, security and other value-added services!
- Sophocles Ioannou, Regional Manager - Mediterranean & Levant OpenWay, On Digital Payment Transformation at Payvolution 2017